Sunday, May 27, 2007

Purgatory




Well, TALES FROM THE CELLAR is finally finished. It was a labor of love, literally, and I'm delighted to finally have it out there. You can purchase a copy directly from my website, www.rogerdaletrexler.com. Buy lots of 'em.

Now that TALES FROM THE CELLAR is finished, I plan on releasing an old novel or two. First up will be PURGATORY, a book I wrote in 1987. I'm formatting the book right now, and will be proofreading it over the next couple of months or so (in between finishing up HELL IN THE HEARTLAND, an anthology Martel Sardina and I are editing). PURGATORY was the third novel-length book I ever wrote and, to be honest, the first fully-realized novel. I will go back and rework the first two books (SKYTOUCH and WOLF SCREAMS) when time permits. If time permits.

Anyway, just wanted to let everyone know that TALES FROM THE CELLAR is available locally here in Carbondale now - at Rosetta Stone Books and The Bookworm - and available through my website for those who don't live in Carbondale.

More later,
Roger

No comments: