Saturday, September 12, 2009

Saturday Afternoon Matinee and where does the time/money go?




Once again, it's been a while since I posted a blog. I've been trying to make by blog entries a bit more generic, considering the fact that there are some serious idiots reading my blog these days. If you don't like it here, move on, would ya? As the old saying goes: "Say what you want. Those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." So, idiots, you don't matter, okay? Yeah, up yours, too!

Anyway, I broke down and cleaned out my basement the other day. I've been seriously lax in that regard (I haven't cleaned down there in at least three years). Three trash cans full of dirt and trash so far (with at least another three in the near future). I uncovered the pool table and the kids have been playing pool. I moved the television over by the computer and it's actually a pretty cool rec room these days. I'm looking for a cheap (aka free) couch or futon to compliment the seating arrangements. After that, starting in October (or whenever the weather gets too cold outside), I plan on doing a Saturday afternoon double-feature in the basement. I've got a buttload of old sci-fi and horror movies that I can screen and, if I run out, my buddy Brad has a stash of his own. So, we'll enjoy the winter months in style. You folks that aren't idiots are more than cordially invited to come over and watch.

Hope everyone is well (except the idiots, of course). Take care, Roger

No comments: