Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Did you miss me?




It's been a while since I last posted. I've been busy with a few things. I'm finishing up a 20 minute or so play for Clifton Bailey's Little Dready Boy Productions. It's a zombie play to be produced the day of the Zombie Walk here in Carbondale. I believe it's the first weekend in May. Just Google it for info. Also been doing some modifications around the house. If you drive by, you'll see that I tilled the area in front of the house and planted flowers. I pruned all the vines that have grown in to small trees, and will till up the area behind the garage to plant a garden soon. I need to wash and stain the deck this weekend, too. Too much work, too little time. Hope everyone is well (with the exception of a few assorted douchebags). Later, Roger

No comments: