Saturday, March 3, 2007

Time

Good evening. I figured I'd best put up a new blog entry, considering it's been over a week already since the last one. Time just seems to get away from me these days. Too much to do and too little time to do it. We're in the final preparation stages of Lawrence Santoro's book, JUST NORTH OF NOWHERE, and I'll be sending it off to the printer on Wednesday of this week at the latest. I still haven't printed TALES FROM THE CELLAR. I was having some trouble with the polyester plates I bought and got new ones. Hopefully, that'll solve the problem and I start printing that little puppy tomorrow. Brad Moore, www.inthehouseofthedrawingmaster.com did the cover and, once again, he did a wonderful job. Brad's a Carbondale artist whose work is known internationally. He's also a friend.

Just wanted to keep you up to date. I'll report more when there's more to report.

Roger

No comments: