Monday, April 23, 2007

Tales from the Septic Tank of Life


Well, it's been 10 days since my last post. In that time, I've gone to the ACUP conference in San Francisco. I got back last Thursday night. Boy, was I tired. But, the experience was a good one, and I loved San Francisco. All I have to say about the town is this - who decided to build a city on such steep hills? You see the streets in the movies, but there's something totally different when you're walking up a 45 degree (or better) incline. I'm considering moving there and starting my own brake repair business. That, or becoming a trolley car operator. I rode one to the Fisherman's Wharf on Wednesday night with Dennis Maze and bought some cheap t-shirts for the kids. I saw Alcatraz in the distance, also.

Anyway, it was good to get home and sleep in my own bed. I wrote a couple short stories in San Francisco and will be rewriting on them in the future. Hope everyone is doing fine, and, if you came across my blog and want to contact me, my e-mail is rtrexler@siu.edu.

more later,
Roger

No comments: