Sunday, June 3, 2007

Typos




I've been reading through the finished copy of TALES FROM THE CELLAR and found a handful of typos. Sadly, Annihilation Press isn't Doubleday. I don't have a staff of proofreaders. Generally, till now, it's just been me. I do have a couple of people who say they'll help proofread future works. That's a good thing. Any writer will tell you that it's difficult to proofread your own work....you're just too close to it. I can go back after years and do it, but immediately won't cut the mustard. Way I look at it, you'll know AP's first editions by the typos. No confusing it with future editions. But, as the picture attached with this post proves, everybody makes mistakes. To err is human, to forgive divine.

Someone should tell my wife that.

later,
Roger

No comments: