Friday, August 3, 2007

Another Publication

I have another short story that just came into print. The story is entitled "Roadwork" and is in an anthology called RAW MEAT. "Roadwork" is a story with a rather interesting history. It is, perhaps, my most accepted and still unpublished (till now) short story. I wrote the tale waaaayyyyy back in 1987 and it was accepted by three different small press magazines. Unfortunately, as with many small press mags, the magazine died before the story saw print. That, plus I quit writing in 1992 and didn't start up again till fall 2004. Shortly thereafter, I sent "Roadwork" out again. It found a home quickly. It took over 2 years for RAW MEAT to get into print, but it is now. You can order a copy from SIDESHOW PRESS, 10 Withey Hill Rd, Moosup, CT 06353 or contact sideshowpress@yahoo.com. I also believe the antholgy is being sold through www.shocklines.com and www.bloodlettingbooks.com.

No comments: