Saturday, August 25, 2007




Good morning, blog readers:

I had thought I was wasting my time on blogging. But, then, I had a couple people tell me they read blog entries, so I figured someone was reading this stuff. There's not much new to report, really....and, if there is, it's bad. Not heartattack bad. more "God's flushing the toilet on me again" bad. Was leaving work yesterday and got rear-ended in the parking lot (please, no homosexual jokes here). Fortunately, he hit my spare tire (I drive a Jeep LIberty and the tire is mounted to the back door). It bent the tire mount, but didn't seem to harm the door. I got a call from the bike mechanic working on my motorcycle. He told me to pray for my motorcycle. He's kind of the king of gloom and doom, though, so I'm hoping he's incorrect.

On the writing side, I have less than a month now till the completion of ALL SUMMER LONG, my poetry collection. I have written at least a poem a day all this summer and will continue to do so. I finally got an idea for the BIG MUDDY MONSTER movie that I could wrap my mind around and am half way through the script. MURDER AT PK'S is also drawing near completion, and BLEEDING HEARTS, a rather interesting murder mystery, is at least half way done now. I'm also going to start printing the anthology, HELL IN THE HEARTLAND, next week (assuming I get the contract okays from the last three writers). So, I'm keeping myself busy. I might run up to DuQuoin to see shock rock legend Alice Cooper tonight if I can find a babysitter.

I'll let you know how it went.

till then, keep on blogging.
Roger

No comments: