Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Twofer


Two blog entries in two days? Yet another sign of the coming apocalypse. Well, just a quick note to tell people I will be at The Bookworm, one of Carbondale's premiere used book sellers, for a rare signing and author gathering, a week from Saturday, May 10th, from 2-6 p.m. I urge anyone with the urge (or cash in their pocket) to come out and buy a book or two (preferably from me!). I will have copies of TALES FROM THE CELLAR, TRUNK TALES VOLUME 1, IN-FLIGHT MOVIE, (hopefully) CLOSE ENOUGH FOR SCREAMS, ALL SUMMER LONG and a surprise or two as well. I like to do volumes that are uniquely associated with the signing, so I might actually produce a few volumes of THE MAN WHO TOUCHED THE STARS, a story I wrote for my bookbinding class almost a year and a half ago and/or GAS STATION ROSE, a poetry volume that will be dedicated to the wonderful Ms. Stephanie (mentioned in previous blogs extensively). GSR might not be ready by then, though. Not really sure if I'll have the time.

Also, I will sell books from my publishing venture, Annihilation Press. There are three volumes available at present: FIENDS BY TORCHLIGHT by Wayne Allen Sallee, JUST NORTH OF NOWHERE by Lawrence Santoro and HELL IN THE HEARTLAND, an anthology of Illinois-based horror and dark fantasy written by Illinois writers (co-edited by the lovely Martel Sardina). I'll probably offer a bundle package for people who want to pick up all three...kinda like buying them at a yard sale, I reckon.

Anyway, hope everyone can make it.

Roger

No comments: