Sunday, June 29, 2008

Another week?




Another weekend is half over and I simply don't know where time has gone. I've been working hard at finishing the rewrite of MURDER AT PK'S. Got about 30 pages left to go. With luck, I'll have it done by next weekend. I'll try to have the book in print sometime in August. I've been shooting around the idea of a spoken word CD and have written several experimental pieces for it already. That'll probably happen this Fall sometime. And, I swear, we'll shoot THE BIG MUDDY MONSTER this October or November. I want to trees to have changed colors and a bed of leaves on the ground. I'm also working on a short novel called THE JOURNEY. Since my return to writing in late 2004, I've had a certain change of direction in my writing. Back in the 80's, I wrote primarily dark fantasy or horror. I've been writing a melange of general "literary" fiction, science fiction and only the occasional horror piece. Funny how time can change your outlook on things, I guess.

Anyway, just wanted everyone to know I'm still alive and kicking. It's a beautiful day out and I need to get the kids outdoors. Till later, Roger

No comments: