Sunday, June 8, 2008

New story

Looks like my story, "Night Patrol" will be featured in the July/August issue of the online magazine CRIME AND SUSPENSE. www.crimeandsuspense.com

"Night Patrol" is a story I wrote toward the end of my first go-around as a writer, probably penned sometime around 1991 or thereabouts and features my recurring character,Detective Frank Powell. Powell is the detective in several novel length works I've done and, from time to time, I write a short story featuring him as well. "Night Patrol" is such a story. I'll let you know when the story goes live, along with several other stories that are pending acceptance and publication. Don't want to count my chickens before they're hatched, so I'll keep my mouth shut about those tales until I know for certain.

Roger

No comments: