Monday, September 8, 2008

Tami (Tamara) Keller and Stan Feist R.I.P.

Today provided a double whammy to the heart. I found out that Tami (Tamara) Keller, one of my high school crushes, died today at the age of 46. And, to top that off, Stan Feist, a teacher from High School, also passed away. Both people will be sorely lamented. I saw Tami not too long ago, and her beauty hadn't faded one bit. She was still lovely. Cause of death is still unknown. Forty-six is too young to be dying.

Stan was a good man and I was happy for him when I discovered he died with friends and family nearby. Everyone should have that.

I will take a moment tonight to remember both Tamara and Stan. They have passed on, but my memory of them remains.

R.I.P.

1 comment:

VeggieGirl said...

Hi, I worked for Stan and Mary Feist for 6 years when they owned Pigs In A Poke BBQ. There wasn't a day that I didn't learn something new from him. He was a great guy who is and will always be missed.