Monday, November 10, 2008

Tuesday holidays.....another sign of the coming apocalypse




Tomorrow is the first Tuesday holiday I think I've ever had (besides taking "mental health" days, as one of my co-workers is prone to do). Anyway, as always, I have the kids. It's supposed to be nasty out tomorrow, so I'll probably taken them to the science center in the mall. I've got a pass that's been burning a hole in my pocket. I got it in the spring and was waiting until an dreary, rainy day with the kids to use it. I've got a feeling that day is tomorrow.

Anyway, hope everyone is doing well. And, once again, I find humor in the accompanying photo. Sorry if you find it offensive or unsettling. Of course, very few things are as disturbing as finding yourself in that position, but someone else.....well, you gotta admit there's some humor in it.

later
Roger

No comments: