Sunday, January 25, 2009

Devlin's Descent

Greetings,

I just wanted to let everyone know that I'll be posting the first chapter of an online novel within the next week. DEVLIN'S DESCENT is the story of Patrick Devlin, a man addicted to Green Pus, a man-made substance that not only numbs, but unlocks hidden portions, of the mind. In its diluted street form, Green Pus is a highly addictive narcotic. Undiluted, Green Pus can expand a man's mind exponentially....if he doesn't go insane first. I'll post the link to the online novel here when the first chapter goes live, and I will try to write a chapter a week until the book is done. The online version will be a PG-13 version of the book (to protect those young 'uns out there, and the mental midgets of the world who take offense to EVERYTHING I say or do). For a nominal fee, I'll be selling 4 chapter blocks of the book (when I have four chapters to sell) unabridged for the nominal fee of $1. I hope to write 26 chapters in this book, which will put it finished July 1.

Anyway, hope everyone is doing well.
Roger

No comments: