Friday, July 13, 2007

Great Googley-Moogley




Man, time has flown for your humble writer these couple of weeks since my last post. In that time, I've had to install a new water heater. It was leaking like crazy and then the pilot light went out repeated. I went shopping and....Lord help me!....I just about had a heart attack at the price of those things. Aluminum and copper prices have gone through the roof, and that affected water heater prices. It cost me roughly $500 to purchase and install a new water heater. Then, I had some issues with water pressure that took me a few days to figure out. But, now I'm bathing in warm water again. so it's all been worth it. I can move on to the next small miracle.

Speaking of that, I'll be sending out PDF proofs of HELL IN THE HEARTLAND to all the authors I've accepted this weekend. It's the one goal I have for the weekend, besides watch kids.

Anyway, figured a new post was in order. Come back soon. Roger

1 comment:

Wayne Allen Sallee said...

Raining like hell at 2 AM, great time to be at the keyboard, visiting blogs. I'm short on copper, but when you need some screws, there are an abundance loose in both my left arm and in my skull.