Saturday, February 23, 2008

New Story

I have a new story up over at the www.clarityofnight.blogspot.com site. Check it out. It's entry #30 and called "Remembrance".

This is the third short-short story I've written for this site for different contests. You have to tell a tale in 250 words or less. I haven't won anything (maybe third time's the charm?) but I enjoy a challenge and I think this particular little story is effectively. At least, it holds some meaning to me. Winning a cash reward is secondary to the challenge of writing something that concise and coherent.

And, to top things off, the story has to have something to do with a photograph taken by the website host. So, that adds to the challenge.

Go over, read it, vote on it, make me rich.

Yeah, right.

Hope everyone's doing well. More later, Roger

No comments: