Saturday, May 17, 2008

Vacation, all I ever wanted, vacation, have to get away...


Yup, like that GoGo's song from a better, simpler time, I'm on vacation until the 27th. Not sure what I'll do since cash is kinda tight at the moment, but I am considering making a roadtrip to Frankfort, Kentucky next Friday night to see the one and only Bonepony perform. It's been years, literally, since I heard the unique sounds of this awesome band. Might spend the night and do a little sight-seeing, too. Otherwise, I have intentions of doing some much-needed work around the house, beautifying the old dump. I'll probably try to watch the Indiana Jones trilogy in anticipation of the new movie coming out. Otherwise, it's forget about work and relax.

I'll probably be so bored I'll make daily posts.

We'll see.

No comments: