Sunday, October 28, 2007

Raggedy Ann and Andy go out on the town



Well, Raggedy Ann and Andy made a stop at several Halloween parties about town. That's your humble author as Andy, and that beautiful woman as Raggedy Ann is none other than the incredible Ms. Stephanie. Man, she looked awesome as Raggedy Ann (I have a picture of her doing a little curtsy that is, simply put, in-freakin-credible). What a sexy woman. We made it to a party down the street from my house, then went to the Halloween party at The Cellar. We were complimented on our outfits many times, and several people took our picture. I'm sure it was simply for a picture of my smokin'-hot Raggedy Ann. Then, we went back to the party down the street from the house and hung out around the campfire. We finally got off to bed sometime around 3 a.m. We both had a great time and I apologize for the out-of-focus picture.....I didn't have autofocus on, apparently, and the photographer was a little, well, shaky.

Once again, I'm sure that was due to Stephanie's incredible attire.

Hope everyone has (or had) an awesome Halloween. More later, Roger

1 comment:

Wayne Allen Sallee said...

Hey, Roger. Cool photos. I hadn't realized you'd been posting entries here, or I'd have commented sooner. Is that Diet 7UP above Stephganie's head on the fridge or moonshine...?