Monday, December 10, 2007

Crap




Crap, crap, crap, crap, crap. Does the excrement seem to be flowing onto your humble author today. I just checked my personal website, www.rogerdaletrexler.com, and it's down. It was down last night, too, but I thought that was a fluke. I THINK I'm paid up on my personal website until the middle of next year. Also, the Annihilation Press website appears to be down as well. That one isn't supposed to be renewed for several months as well. So, I have to waste what little free time I have to contact the website host, Host Monster, and find out what the stinking deal is. That, plus my high speed Internet is down as well due to the fact that I chose to pay the light bill on time instead of the phone bill once too often. Giving serious thought to telling Verizon where to stick it. And, the sad part about it was that I'm really not behind...I was just late by a week. Where's Verizon's Xmas spirit? Ol' Ebenezer must run the company. Thankfully, the blog is still up and I have my free dial-up through SIU to stay in contact with the World Wide Web. Money's been tight this year from paying lawyers and shyster bike mechanics (a lawsuit is in the works on the latter) but I plan on getting things back in order financially soon. Hopefully, 2008 will be a far better year. Might be going back to Cable DSL too. Mediacom was a little more expensive, but it was never shut off for being a week late. You get it when I get it, fellers....and my kids come first. Sorry if that's an inconvenience to some overpaid executive.

Oh well, time for bed. It'll all be better in the morning.

I hope.

No comments: