Thursday, December 27, 2007

Perception and my blog




Boy, do I feel like George W. Bush today.....err, scratch that analogy. Poor choice. Let's see, who do I feel like? I can't think of anyone right off hand, but I certainly do feel misunderstood. Sure, my blog is a personal thing. It's sort of an online diary and, well, I've got a lot of things going on personally and professionally that I write about. You can say I'm "venting" when I write a blog entry and, in truth, I look back at some of them and they help me understand certain things that I didn't understand at the time. But, my blog also gives people an insight into a piece of the puzzle that is my mind and it gives them reason for pause. I can understand that, I suppose. I'm a complex feller. Always have been. I would also, however, ask people to understand that I am just cleaning out the cobwebs (and, consequently, the spiders) in my head. Making room for good thoughts. I've said many good things here but, apparently, it's the bad things that people remember and linger on. Don't know if it's simply human nature there or what, but I will try to be less personal in the future just to prevent misunderstandings.

Hope everyone is doing well. Watched THE WORLD, THE FLESH AND THE DEVIL last night. Classic last-man-on-earth movie that is, sadly, out-of-print. I found a copy and highly recommend it.

See, that wasn't so bad, was it?

later,
Roger

No comments: