Sunday, January 27, 2008

HELL IN THE HEARTLAND arrives!




At long, long last, HELL IN THE HEARTLAND is available. It should have been out around the middle of last year, but co-editor Martel Sardina and I both had personal issues to attend to. They pushed back the editing and release of the book. But, that's all over with now. I will be shipping payments and contributor copies on Friday, February 1. The book is available now for $12.95 at www.annihilationpress.com and will be available in local bookstores very soon. It's been a long time coming, but this is a collection of sixteen wonderful and eclectic stories that run through the horror/mystery/dark fantasy genres. It's a good collection of stories, if I do say so myself, and I'm proud that it's finally available to the public.

Now, on to MURDER AT PK'S (book) and THE BIG MUDDY MONSTER (low-budget horror film).

later,Roger

No comments: